We cannot deny the power of a web platform in this digital age because it plays a huge role in making a brand visible to the audience and generating leads. Any business can benefit from creating a website, and a real estate business is no exception.
In the Australian property market, both individual home buyers and businesses come to purchase, rent, sell or lease properties. However, the digital engagement of Australian real-estate businesses has increased the competition. Hence just having a simple website is not enough. Instead, creating an effective, responsive, and best real-estate website design is essential so that your site can go on a long way in addressing home buyers’ needs.
Implementing the below features into your real estate website will help your business entice customers and get maximum bookings.
- Easy Navigation
Make it simple for your potential visitors to find the information they’re interested in. The information should be as simple as possible to reach; otherwise, they will go elsewhere. In order to entice home buyers, you must partner with the best web development company in Australia to create a pre-set search parameter, like houses with pools, school zones and good neighbourhoods.
Here are the common features to add to real-estate websites for easy navigation
- About Us Page: A prospective visitor would like to know whom they are dealing with. An about section of any website showcases the details of business teams, level of experience, and their services. So, creating an informative ‘about us’ page on your website is a great way to enhance trust among the audience.
- Listings: No matter what is the size of your business, a real estate website without a property listing is incomplete! Homebuyers often want to look into the properties section to make a decision. Creating a separate listing will help buyers to differentiate between property types.
- Contact Page: It is one of the crucial features to add to the website to get more bookings. After visiting your website, the customer may want to contact you for further information or business discussion. Make sure the email address and phone number you provide there must work 24 x 7 to avoid missing clients.
- Advanced Search
If you have a large number of properties on the website, adding an advanced search option on the home screen of the real estate website significantly help a buyer or renter to select the specific features in their ideal property. The advanced search option helps curtail longer lists into a more manageable shortlist, which they may find convenient. The search option must work smoothly, rapidly and provide accurate results without wasting the time of potential buyers.
Here are the must-have features.
- Type of Property: Describe the property type – house, apartment, condo, villa, or commercial. Also, sorting the property by recent, oldest, luxurious, and cheapest will help visitors click on what they want instead of switching pages.
- Neighbourhood Information: For most people, the neighbourhood information of the place where they want to live matters, enabling them to search based on location.
- Luxury Features: While moving into a new property, most homebuyers don’t want to give up their luxury. Hence, including things like a swimming pool, Gym, BBQ area, and other amenities are a great way to entice them and eventually make them purchase a house.
At O2 Digital, our team for web development in Australia can help reduce the complexity by creating an advanced search option on your website.
- Customer-Centric Content
You can’t deny the fact that web content is one of the crucial features to entice potential buyers. The best real-estate site goes beyond attractive visuals and offers informative, high-quality content to provide the right information to niche customers.
Posting compelling and unique blogs on your website not only helps visitors gain insights into the property market but also help improve web traffic and search rankings. Through blogs, you can cover a range of topics, including housing prices, financing, and mortgages options. This will deliver essential information to first-time buyers or people planning to invest in property.
- Image Gallery
The web content and visuals go hand-in-hand. No user wants to read the content unless it features tempting pictures of the listed properties. Visuals have the capability to draw the attention of visitors – that’s a fact. Usually, realtors add 10-15 photos to display the rooms, gardens, and property features, but what catches the viewers’ attention is the details they put on those images.
Visual media such as graphics, layouts, HD images, and videos play a crucial role in selling a property. The actual motto of a real estate website is to help buyers virtually visit the place avoiding travelling. Moreover, the image gallery helps decide by comparing the properties features.
O2 Digital is a web development agency, Australia that creates a stunning website. We ensure that the images are clearly visible on every device. We also right-size images or video size and speed up the web page speed.
- Mobile Friendly Design
No matter how good a website is, neglecting the responsive factor can impact user traffic. There are several reasons why it is a must to have a responsive design. A fast page loading speed or intuitive user experience, makes sure that the clients are more likely to stay on the website, which eventually helps improve the website’s SEO.
Many Australian property dealers and buyers use smartphones to access the internet as their go-to-device. Mobile-responsive web pages significantly help your potential clients seamlessly access the properties whenever they want.
O2 Digital – Reliable Real Estate Web Development Company in Australia
At O2, we have a skilled and dedicated team of web developers and designers that helps small businesses to design real estate websites and drive massive traffic, leads and sales.
Additionally, we have a robust digital marketing team who can provide a detailed plan for SEO, SMM, Paid Ads and many more to flourish your real estate business.
Get in touch with our consultants to discuss the various aspects of growing your website.
You can also find us on all social media platforms to generate any enquiry.